查看: 4031|回复: 0

[简历制作] Application Letter for Weatherford by helloshigy

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-5 21:57:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sep. 22, 2010
No. 66, Changjiang Road, China University of Petroleum
Qingdao, China, 266580
Dear Sir or Madam,
Your advertisement for competent trainees on the school career centerreally interests me, because the training program is so wonderful and useful andthe positions described on Weatherford website, especially the positions as theResearch and Development Engineers and Scientists, or Mechanic, sound suitablefor me.
I think my qualities and capabilities can meet your requirements. First,I am a very determined person and after I make a decision to do something Iwill carry it out until it is fulfilled. Second, through the experiments on oildemulsification in the past two years, I have dealt with a lot of problemsconfronted with me and improved the experiment facilities successfully, so youcan consider me to be capable and innovative. What’s more, I have got a goodteamwork spirit and led a team to launch and finish a scientific researchproject of Changqing Oil Field. As for the English skills, I have graduatedfrom the Foreign Language College with English as a second major and got a highscore of CET-6 test.
I will graduate at July 2013 and get my master degree. Although it isdifficult for me to say what salary I should deserve, I should consider 20,000per year a fair initial salary.
I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and ifthere is any additional information you require, please contact me at13465815603. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.
Sincerely,
Darren

该贴已经同步到 helloshigy的微博
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

扫码访问手机版

QQ|关于我们|网站地图|油气储运网 ( ICP11007657-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:06 , Processed in 0.023343 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.