[简历制作] 英文求职信范例集-欢迎大家共享更新。。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-25 16:27:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
April 13,2000

P.O. Box 36
  Tsinghua University
  Beijing, China 100084

Dear Sir/Madam:
  Your advertisement for a Network Maintenance Engineer in the April 10 Student Daily interested me because the position that you described sounds exactly like the kind of job I am seeking.

According to the advertisement, your position requires top university, Bachelor or above in Computer Science or equivalent field and proficient in Windows NT4.0 and LINUX System. I feel that I am competent to meet the requirements. I will be graduating from Graduate School of Tsinghua University this year with a M.S. degree. My studies have included courses in computer control and management and I designed a control simulation system developed with Microsoft Visual InterDev and SQL Server.

During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET-6, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for a personal interview.

With many thanks,

Wang Lin
(二)
April 13,2000
  Room 212 Building 343
  Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084

Ms. Yang:

I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.

I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.

I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at 136001216901 to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then.

Sincerely,

Cheng Dan
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

扫码访问手机版

QQ|关于我们|网站地图|油气储运网 ( ICP11007657-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:48 , Processed in 0.068683 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.