QQ登录

QQ快速登录

一步迅速开始

pdms培训&项目数字化360网
查看: 3400|回复: 3

[经验交流] pipeline studio4.0求问

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-11-1 23:07:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天装了软件,跟着教程学的时候发现simulation→option→fluid→viscosity里面没有calculate了,取而代之是一个下拉菜单里面有个LEG、LEG-3、LEG-4,这个LEG是什么意思?
 楼主| 发表于 2017-11-2 09:04:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谁会啊?说一下呗
发表于 2017-11-9 08:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
LEG 就是用来计算粘度的经验公式。在帮助里边有。如果不知道该选那个就选LEG

To have the simulator calculate the viscosity of the gas using the Lee-Gonzalez-Eakin (LGE) correlation, select LGE, LGE-3 or LGE-4 as outlined below.

If the user selects LGE then the standard LGE fluid viscosity correlation (i.e. the LGE viscosity correlation using the standard set of parameters, defined in file LGECoeff.pvt in PipelineStudio Gas) will be used to calculate the fluid viscosity throughout the simulation.

If the user selects LGE-3 then the LGE-3 fluid viscosity correlation (i.e. the LGE viscosity correlation using the LGE-3 set of parameters, defined in file LGECoeff.pvt in PipelineStudio Gas) will be used to calculate the fluid viscosity throughout the simulation.

If the user selects LGE-4 then the LGE-4 fluid viscosity correlation (i.e. the LGE viscosity correlation using the LGE-4 set of parameters, defined in file LGECoeff.pvt in PipelineStudio Gas) will be used to calculate the fluid viscosity throughout the simulation.

Note: LGECoeff.pvt is stored in the TGNET folder under the installation directory in PipelineStudio Gas. The file is a fixed format plain text file allowing users to modify parameters if they so wish. User modified parameters will not be supported by ESI
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

扫码访问手机版

QQ|关于我们|网站地图|油气储运网 ( ICP11007657-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:38 , Processed in 0.036391 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.