helloshigy 发表于 2014-9-14 13:38:51

面试时对以往实验工作的英文介绍-英文自我介绍Introduction to my work on experiment

Introduction to my work on experiment
Well, my work of experiment ondemulsification of crude oil can be mainly divided into four parts. The firstpart is to screen out the best one among many demulsifiers under certainexperimental conditions. Then goes the second step that is to make the emulsionthrough agitating the mixture of oil and polymer-surfactant solution and then toadd demulsifier to this emulsion and make them mix evenly through shaking.After the completion of this, my job is to evaluate the effect of differentconditions on demulsification. The conditions can vary in different demulsifierdose, demulsification time and temperature and so on. And at last the mostimportant part lies in analyzing the experimental data and drawing the finalconclusions.
Of course innumerable problems did emergein the whole process of this demulsification experiment. For example, sometimesthe experiment could not be repeated under the same conditions and sometimesgreat inaccuracy may occur in the evaluation process. Confronted with theseproblems, I did not shrink from them but chose to handle them with patience andperseverance. After dealing with so many problems, my ability and capabilityhas improved greatly.
Actually I have learned a lot from thepractice of the experiment and gained the competence of carrying something outand finishing it successfully. I like my work and I want to do more.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 面试时对以往实验工作的英文介绍-英文自我介绍Introduction to my work on experiment