duchaoshandong 发表于 2014-7-15 09:19:46

关于模拟段塞流过程中流体设置的问题!

本帖最后由 duchaoshandong 于 2014-7-15 20:22 编辑

The experiments were carried out as following,Dry air and water are mixed and pump to a 65m long,50.8mmdiameter horizontal steel pipeline connected to a 35 m long ,50.8mm diameterPerspex pipeline which is inclined to -2.54 degree from horizontal , followedby a 15.5 m high ,45mm vertical PVC riser operating at atmospheric endpressure.
Recently , I tryto develop models with multiple tab files and network as following, Pro#1 I am notsure whether the fluid properties in mix pipeline are assigned correctly.

[*]Is that reasonable to assign a fluid tab file of   two fluids air and water mixed with a certain mass amount(generated from   PVTsim) to mix pipeline?
[*]Below is some notes from a OLGA training book.

The model is similar to what I want to develop. Whatmethod should be used to assign fluid properties mixed with the two Wells here?

[*]Node_Mix (in the middle )is internode. How is it   affecting the fluid in the pipeline,especially the flow in the mix   pipeline after it ?

Pro#2 The modelcan run in steady state.But there is a warning below.Do you think whatis the protential problem here? I can’t get result of slug flow, it showsstratified flow and annular flow in the ID profile.
Pro#3 The model can’t run in transientstate with error below.

[*]It seems   that the values of fluid properties are beyond the range in tab file. What   problem it might be? Could you please give me some suggestion?

[*]I just   checked the fluid properties in tab files of air, water and mixture. It   seems to be not accurate. Take water for example.
If it is purecomposition H2O, the property curve is good. But fluid tab file of purecomponent CAN NOT be generated in PVTsim. If othercomponent is added to water, the property curve is incorrect as it shown below.How do you solvethis kind of problem?

油储小王子 发表于 2014-8-20 15:48:23

ddddddddddd
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 关于模拟段塞流过程中流体设置的问题!