helloshigy 发表于 2013-9-5 21:58:11

我的实验英文介绍helloshigy-Introduction to my work on experiment

Well, my work of experiment on demulsification of crude oil can be mainly divided into four parts. The first part is to screen out the best one among many demulsifiers under certain experimental conditions. Then goes the second step that is to make the emulsion through agitating the mixture of oil and polymer-surfactant solution and then to add demulsifier to this emulsion and make them mix evenly through shaking. After the completion of this, my job is to evaluate the effect of different conditions on demulsification. The conditions can vary in different demulsifier dose, demulsification time and temperature and so on. And at last the most important part lies in analyzing the experimental data and drawing the final conclusions.

Of course innumerable problems did emerge in the whole process of this demulsification experiment. For example, sometimes the experiment could not be repeated under the same conditions and sometimes great inaccuracy may occur in the evaluation process. Confronted with these problems, I did not shrink from them but chose to handle them with patience and perseverance. After dealing with so many problems, my ability and capability has improved greatly.

Actually I have learned a lot from the practice of the experiment and gained the competence of carrying something out and finishing it successfully. I like my work and I want to do more.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 我的实验英文介绍helloshigy-Introduction to my work on experiment